
2010 was welcomed with a big bang; drinks, 13, snacks, and a little bit of craziness with the Awesome Foursome. But little did I know the months that followed would be filled with more craziness to say the least. In the past my life was one of a typical teenager which consisted of school, homework, friends, and family. Nothing out of the ordinary happened to me. I was never hit with the dramas so when I was finally faced with many this year it all came as a shock; even at this moment I’m still trying to take it all in.
Come to terms with the fact that
~ I met someone who took me on a roller coaster ride; one filled with good and bad moments. Even though at times I miss this friendship, I’m thankful for the memories.
~I had a falling out with a friend over something stupid. Even though the friendship was saved, even though I have chosen to forgive and forget. It will still never be the same.
~I was faced with a friend’s confession. I felt sad and horrible for having to hurt someone but sometimes you have to ‘be cruel to be kind’. There are so many more fish out there in the sea, it’s just not me but I hope that he finds the ‘one’ who will make him truly happy.
I have a feeling that this is the last of the dramas for 2010. But whatever they may be and whenever they take place, I’m ready!
'No matter what happens
I'll be ready
For anything
For everything
To take on Life
To take on Love
To take on Possibility
And Responsibility'
~N
love the quote :)
ReplyDeletenaw sadface about the dramas :(
<3 you. keep blogging hehe :P